McAllen Heating Services
Looking for expert McAllen heating system installation and repair services? Contact the professionals at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. at (956) 686-6656. Click here for discounts and savings on our services.
No matter where you are located, a properly functioning heating system is essential. Even warmer areas experience cold nights, which is why it is important to have a dependable heating specialist who can inspect your system at least once a year to ensure that there are not any issues. All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. offers proficient heating system installation, repair, and maintenance services to our customers in McAllen and the surrounding areas in order to guarantee that your interior climate remains at a comfortable level all year round. A faulty heater or furnace is not just an inconvenience; it can affect indoor air quality and potentially create highly dangerous situations that can put residents at risk. If you are experiencing an issue with your unit it is vital that you contact our expert team as soon as possible. Our personable technicians can quickly determine the problem and take the necessary steps to make certain that the situation is resolved. To read reviews from other customers in your area on our outstanding services, click here.
What are some simple ways to make your heater more efficient?
- Regular maintenance: Having a licensed heating professional inspect your unit before the colder months arrive will help keep your heater running efficiently. Our knowledgeable technicians will clean your system, make sure that every component is working properly, and recommend any repairs that are needed.
- Change air filters: Having your air filter changed regularly will help to ensure the continued efficiency of your heating system. Dirt and debris can create complications with system’s engine causing it to run harder and hotter.
- Timely repairs: When repairs are recommended, you should have them done immediately. This will help you to avoid more serious issues and ensure that your unit continues to perform effectively.
- Calibrate your thermostat: Your thermostat determines how often your heater turns off and on. If it is not measuring the outside temperature correctly, then professional services are likely needed to resolve the problem.
What are some signs that your unit needs to be repaired or replaced?
There are several signs which can indicate that professional repair or replacement services are needed for your heating system. Some of the most common include:
- Discolored pilot light: If you have a gas heater and the flame inside it is yellow instead of blue, it needs to be inspected right away. This can actually be a very serious problem and it may mean that your unit is leaking carbon monoxide. Upon noticing this issue, evacuate your home immediately and contact All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. for emergency services. We make ourselves available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to ensure that you and your family are safe.
- Undesirable temperature: If the temperature inside your property does not correlate with the reading on your thermostat, professional services are needed.
- System won’t shut off: A heater with fans that run continuously is also an indication that you need to enlist the help of a certified heating technician. If not handled quickly this problem can lead to more serious issues and will drive up your monthly utility bills.
- Unpleasant smell: Unusual odors emanating from your heating system can signify a number of issues. There may be dust or debris that needs to be cleared out of your unit or it could potentially be a carbon monoxide leak. That is why it is extremely important to attend to problems right away. Our caring professionals want to make sure that all of our customers stay out of harm’s way.
- Aging unit: If you own a heater that is more than ten years old and you notice a sudden increase in your energy bills it's time to upgrade to a newer and more efficient model. Aging units that require frequent repairs should also be replaced.
- Unusual noises: A heater that makes abnormal sounds, such as rattling, banging, or popping will usually need to be replaced.
- Inconsistent temperature: Another sign that you may need to replace your heater is if some of the rooms in your home are too cold and others are too warm. This means that your system isn't distributing heat evenly and a new system will likely have to be installed.
What are some benefits of routine maintenance?
One benefit associated with routine maintenance is that it will work with your warranty. Many manufacturers won't cover repairs and replacement parts if you cannot show you performed regular maintenance on your heating unit. The company may require that you submit proof of a contract or work you had done in the past.
You'll also find that regular maintenance can provide better warmth in your home. Technicians will replace or clean the filters when needed. This removes debris that can keep warm air from moving throughout your home. Routine maintenance will extend the life of your heating system and reduces the risk of hazardous situations, like fires and explosions caused by excessive dirt and debris that is lodged within your unit.
For expert heating services in your area, contact the specialists at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. Call us anytime at (956) 686-6656.