McAllen Furnace Installation & Replacement Services
Looking for professional McAllen furnace installation and replacement services. Contact the trusted staff at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. Call us today at (956) 686-6656. For discounts and savings, click here.
It's getting to be that time of the year where your furnace is soon to be the workhorse of your home. No one wants to be left with a damaged furnace in the middle of winter, which is why it is important to have your system professionally inspected before the cold weather sets in. Our licensed heating and cooling specialists have been providing our valued customers in McAllen and the surrounding areas with commanding furnace services for over 3 decades. We want to ensure that you get the most out of your heating system and that if any problems arise cost-effective solutions are just a call away. As a homeowner you will likely need to replace your furnace at some point in time, but not to worry, our caring technicians can offer you a number of affordable and highly efficient options that will ensure a satisfying indoor climate for years to come. To see what other customers in your area are saying about our notable services, click here.
What are some common furnace problems?
- Restricted airflow: This problem is usually caused by dirty filters. Changing your filters every month during the winter is imperative. Dirty filters restrict airflow and will make your furnace work harder and longer.
- Pilot and ignition control: If your home is not receiving adequate heat, you might be having pilot or ignition control issues. The ignition system in your furnace is likely a hot surface ignition or an intermittent pilot. Both types of ignition controls can deteriorate over time and will need to be replaced at some point.
- Thermostat: The thermostat determines when and how much heat is to be produced for your home. If you are dealing with a lack of heat or perhaps no heat at all, our professionals can determine if your thermostat is causing the problem and take the necessary steps to ensure that the situation is resolved.
- Lack of maintenance: Annual cleaning by one of our heating and cooling specialists will eliminate most furnace problems, and significantly prolong the life of this integral system in your home. Regular inspections will also help to protect your family from hazardous complications like a carbon monoxide leak.
What are some common signs that your unit needs to be replaced?
Even if you diligently maintain your furnace, there will still come a time when you need to have it replaced. Here are some signs that will likely indicate that a new unit needs to be installed:
- Unpleasant sounds: Excessive noise during operation such as banging or hissing is a preemptive indication that the service life of your furnace is ending. Our heating and cooling specialists can inspect your furnace and determine if a replacement unit is needed.
- Frequent repairs: When your furnace has been used for many years parts will begin to break down more often. If you find yourself having to constantly repair your unit, it is likely more cost-effective to have a brand-new furnace installed.
- Reduced efficiency: As a furnace ages it may begin to work harder in order to maintain a desirable temperature in your home. If you notice a steady increase in your monthly heating costs it is likely a sign that your furnace needs to be replaced with a more efficient system.
- Carbon monoxide leak: A crack in your furnace or a damaged heat exchanger can potentially cause a carbon monoxide leak. This is a very serious problem that needs to be taken care of immediately to ensure the safety of you and your family. All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. offers 24/7 emergency service in the event of major issue like this.
What are the benefits of a new unit?
Barring the initial cost of a new furnace, the installation of an efficient unit will save you a significant amount of money over time. Homeowners will notice a substantial decrease in their fuel and electricity expenses after replacing their outdated system. Having your new furnace inspected annually by our skilled heating and cooling technicians will guarantee minimal repairs and optimal performance from your system for years to come. You will be able to enjoy a stable interior climate without the added worry of system failure.
For superior furnace services in your area, call the experts at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. at (956) 686-6656.