Your Edinburg Heating & Cooling Professionals
If you are searching for trusted Edinburg heating and cooling professionals, then look no further than the specialists at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. Call us today at (956) 686-6656. For discounts on our services, click here.
In the summer months, you want your air conditioner to keep your home at a comfortable temperature. For the winter, you rely on your heating system to keep you nice and warm. One of the most crucial systems in your residence is you heating and cooling unit, so it is important to ensure that it receives proper care. When expertly maintained and serviced regularly your heating and cooling system will continue to run efficiently for years to come. The experts at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. have been providing customers in and around Edinburg with quality inspections, installations, and repair services for over 30 years now, making us the go-to company in your area. To see what your neighbors are saying about friendly and reliable services, click here.
What some common signs that it’s time to install a new air conditioner?
- Age: If you have a unit that it is more than 15 years old, it is a good sign that it is time to replace the system with a new model.
- Frequent repairs: If you are spending a lot of time and money on repairs, it might be time to replace your air conditioner.
- Rising energy bills: If each month you find your energy bill rising, it might be a sign that your air conditioner is no longer operating efficiently.
- Expensive parts: If you find you need a part that costs almost as much as a new system, it is time to replace your air conditioner.
- Undesirable temperature: If your air conditioner is no longer able to keep your home at a comfortable temperature the unit will need to be replaced.
What are some benefits of a ductless mini AC split system?
- Installation: If you have an older home without vents, installing a ductless mini split AC system is an inexpensive alternative to a traditional air conditioning unit.
- Lower energy bills: A ductless mini AC split system allows you to choose which rooms you want to cool. Each room has a separate unit that can be turned on and off as needed.
- Modern design: With a ductless mini AC split system, you have many options of where to place the units. You can install them against a wall or over a door. The modern design makes it a nice addition to any room.
What are some benefits of installing a new heater?
Lower energy bills: Your new heater will be more energy efficient than anything that was available when your old one was built. This will reflect in lower heating bills throughout the winter months.
Higher home value: If you are putting your home on the market in the next couple of years, you will find your new heater is a great selling point. Since the units are designed to last for years, prospective buyers look for homes with new heaters and air conditioners.
No surprises: You will have the peace of mind of knowing that you will not need emergency service on the coldest night of winter with a new heater. A new heater will be under warranty in case there are any issues.
How long do heaters typically last?
In general, you can expect your home’s heater to last anywhere from 15-25 years. There are several factors that go into the exact number of years that it will last. Depending on who was involved in the construction of your home, they may have chosen to go with a cheaper model that will not last as long as more efficient units. If you kept up with routine maintenance and timely repairs your heater is likely to last longer than one that has been poorly cared for. Keeping the unit clean and replacing parts as they wear out is a great way to extend the life of your heating unit. A professional contractor should inspect the unit each year before the winter arrives.
For the best heating and cooling services around, contact the experts at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. at (956) 686-6656.