Your Mercedes Plumbing Experts
Looking for a trusted Mercedes plumbing contractor? Call the experts at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. at (956) 686-6656. Click here for discounts and savings.
With over 30 years of experience, All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. is the company to call when you are looking for expert plumbing services in Mercedes and the surrounding areas. Efficient plumbing systems depend on proper maintenance and care. Failing to schedule regular inspections and delaying necessary repairs can result in disastrous consequences. Burst pipes, floods, a polluted water supply, damage to your home, and a slew of health related issues, can all be prevented by enlisting the help of caring professionals that have the knowledge, skills, and state-of-the-art equipment to spot even the smallest issues before they develop into serious problems. Our licensed technicians guarantee a swift resolution to even your most complicated plumbing situations. To read reviews and testimonials from other satisfied customers, click here.
When do you need a professional drain cleaning?
Warning: Continued use of commercial drain cleaners may damage your pipes! If your drains are doing the following, call the professionals at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co.
- If your drains are emptying out slower than normal, it could mean that hair, grease, and other debris may be building up in your pipes, thereby decreasing adequate water flow.
- If water refuses to clear out of your drains, it could be the result of a severe obstruction deep within your piping system and professional drain cleaning services are most certainly warranted.
- Multiple drains that are clogged in your home at one time could indicate a severe blockage in your main sewer line. An additional sign of this specific problem will be the smell of sewage inside your home.
What are signs that you need to replace your water heater?
Most water heaters have a shelf life of between 10 and 20 years, and tankless units can last upwards of 25 years. This approximation can vary depending on rate of use, how well the system is maintained, and environmental factors like hard water. If you notice any of the following issues with your water heater you are likely in need of a replacement unit.
- Your water heater is no longer producing hot water.
- The water pressure and temperature are frequently falling.
- Your water heater is making abnormal sounds.
- The system has passed the estimated date of expiration.
- Your water heater is leaking.
What are signs that you have a slab leak?
A slab leak can cause massive damage to your property, due to the fact that it can go undetected for an extended period of time. A slab leak is slow to surface and when it does you will already be faced with a major plumbing emergency. Here are some telltale signs that can save you from the costly destruction following this serious problem.
- Your carpets are damp to the touch.
- Water is coming through the crevices of your floor.
- Hot spots are in a particular area under your floor.
- A sudden increase in your water bills.
Upon noticing any of these signs, contact our plumbing specialists immediately. Our specialists can use advanced techniques like thermal imaging or hydrostatic testing to pinpoint the exact location of the leak, so we can then determine the most effective solution.
What are common garbage disposal problems?
The most common challenge with garbage disposals are that they jam. You must educate yourself on the proper food waste that can be placed into your system, and even then larger items can still cause your garbage disposal to malfunction. Items like silverware or broken pieces of glass can accidently make their way into your unit as well. Garbage disposals can also shut down if they begin to overheat and will need to be reset. Additionally, these systems can spring leaks that will only get worse if not corrected in a timely fashion. If you are experiencing an issue with your garbage disposal it is imperative that you contact our professionals for help. Never try to fix a broken garbage disposal on your own, as it could result in serious injuries.
For top-notch plumbing services, contact the undisputed experts at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. at (956) 686-6656.