Your Mission Heating & Cooling Professionals
Searching for specialized Mission heating and cooling services? Contact the professionals at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. Call us today at (956) 686-6656. Click here for discounts and savings.
Your heating and cooling unit is one of the most vital systems in your home. Year round, you rely on this system to keep you and your family comfortable from the outside elements. That is why our expert technicians provide advanced maintenance, installation, and repair services to our valued customers in Mission and the surrounding areas. We want to ensure that your indoor climate continues to remain at a safe and desirable temperature throughout the year, and if any problems do arise they are taken care of quickly, without the need for future repairs. To see what other customers in your area are saying about our top-of-the-line services, click here.
What are some common air conditioner problems?
- Clogged air filter: Your air conditioner pulls warm air from your home and into the unit to cool it. This allows dirt and debris to enter the system. Your air filter is designed to catch these pollutants. When your air filter becomes clogged, your air conditioner’s engine will run harder and hotter. Make sure that you have your air filters cleaner or replaced regularly to avoid this problem.
- Frozen evaporator coils: When dirt and debris builds up on your coils it might cause them to freeze. Once your coils have frozen, your system will no longer push out cooled air. In some cases, you might need new refrigerant.
- Damaged air ducts: The ducts in your home bring cooled air to every room. Your ducts might have holes or other damage that will cause refrigerated air to escape. We offer expert air duct replacement services to ensure that this is never an issue.
What are some common furnace problems?
- Dirt and debris: Outside air is drawn into your furnace, run over the air filter, and then heated before moving through the vents in your home. If the air filter is clogged, the system will not run efficiently.
- Wear and tear: Over the years, your furnace will experience common wear and tear. It is essential that you replace parts as needed to keep your unit in good condition. There are many components in your furnace that might need to be replaced over time.
- Thermostat issues: As time progresses, your thermostat can begin to experience problems and may not recognize the actual temperature in your home. This can cause your furnace to run longer or shorter than you desire depending on the issue.
What are the benefits of heating and cooling system replacement?
- Lower energy bills: Every year, new technologies and better designs create more energy efficient models for air conditioners and heating systems. Replacing your older unit with a newer model will save you money on your monthly utility bills.
- Reduced carbon footprint: An energy efficient system is good for the environment. Your new heating or cooling system will help lower the carbon emissions from your home and make a positive change for the environment.
- Tax breaks: In many cases, you will find a tax break associated with purchasing a new energy efficient heating or cooling system. When purchasing your new unit, you will want to talk to the service company about models that qualify for the tax deduction.
- Superior climate control: Lastly, having our skilled technicians install a new heating and cooling system in your home will ensure a comfortable interior climate all year long.
What are some easy ways to save on heating and cooling costs?
Keeping your heating and cooling systems clean helps to ensure peak efficiency. When your systems are running properly, they do not have to work extra hard to produce a desirable temperature inside your home, resulting in reduced energy use and lower utility costs.
It is recommended that you check the air filter on your systems regularly and change them when due. It’s an easy way to improve energy savings and reduce your heating and cooling bills.
For first-class heating and cooling services, call the experts at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. at (956) 686-6656.