McAllen Air Handler Services
In need of proficient McAllen air handler services? Get in touch with the certified technicians at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. Call us today at (956) 686-6656. Click here to save on several of our valued services.
All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. has been the go-to company in and around McAllen for decades. As an established service provider we want to make sure that all our customers are happy with every job that is performed. If you are experiencing issues with your air handler, put your trust in our licensed heating and cooling professionals to come up with an effective and affordable solution. Our team of highly qualified and dedicated technicians can inspect your air handler, provide routine maintenance, repair any problems, and replace your unit when needed, in order to ensure that your system continues to function properly. To see what your neighbors are saying about our services, click here.
Why is an air handler important?
The air handler is one of the most crucial components of an air conditioner. It contains the filter racks, heating and cooling elements, blower mechanism, dampers, and several other important components. If your air handler is not working properly it could cause your monthly electric bills to skyrocket, and result in more costly repair or replacement costs. The components of the fan ensure that cold air is properly circulated, and the sound attenuators quiet the system. The mixing chamber improves air quality, while the humidifier ensures comfortable air in colder climates. Air ducts connect to the air handler to ensure that a desired temperature is properly dispersed throughout your home.
What are some common problems that cause them to break down?
When looking for fast, reliable, and professional air handler services in and around McAllen you can turn to the experts at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. We offer reasonably priced and high quality service to each and every customer. If you suspect you are facing any of the issues mentioned below our qualified technicians will respond quickly and provide an appropriate solution to even the most complicated problems.
- Dirty AC blowers: Have your air filters inspected and changed on a regular basis, preferably every 1-3 months, in order to ensure a well-functioning AC system.
- Contaminated blower compartments: Contaminants can spoil or lower your indoor air quality, thereby creating an unhealthy interior environment for you and your family. To avoid inhaling hazardous bacteria or mold, enlist the help of certified heating and cooling specialists.
- Problems with the fan: When the fanning system fails to blow or makes unusual sounds you should contact an air conditioning repair technician right away. If you fail to do this in a timely fashion you may eventually have to replace the entire air conditioning fan.
- Condensate pan leaks: A buildup of algae can cause clogging in the drain line, and even lead to a pan overflow, which can result in water damage. You need to be very cautious during warmer weather when the air conditioner is in constant operation.
What are some benefits of timely replacement?
- Improved efficiency: If your air handler does not function properly, then your cooling system will have to work much harder to reach a desirable temperature in your home. Replacing your air handler when needed will improve energy efficiency, helping to significantly reduce your monthly utility bills.
- Improved air quality: Mold, mildew, dust, and other harmful particles can be circulated throughout your property if your air handler is not working properly. Replacing your unit will help to drastically improve indoor air quality.
- Increased comfort: You will enjoy evenly cooled rooms and improved comfort after replacing an inefficient air handler.
For optimum climate control, contact the specialists at All Valley Plumbing & AC Co. at (956) 686-6656.